Powered by Blogger.
RSS

And I thought I was obsessed with Facebook!?

Since last year I am checking my Facebook account everyday, exception was when I was out of town, but now I brought a new phone that has mobile internet so I can access Facebook, my email and this blog even if I am far away.
And I thought that was kinda...you know...I thought I was obsessed with facebook and internet, but I figured out now that I am not obsessed, because I haven't reached her level:


Her name is Lana Dumitru and she's a Romanian designer. And the funny thing is was reading some foreigner blogs about fashion when I discovered her. Her creation "Facebook dress" was vote by many fashion sites as favorite. Congrats. This is indeed an innovation.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment